Court-Connected Mediation Services

Eastern Oregon Mediation Center has a collaborative relationship with the Union County Circuit Court. There is no cost associated with small claims mediation services.

Our mediators volunteer each month to mediate small claims cases filed with the court.  Each small claim filed in Union County Circuit Court is given the option of mediating the dispute in order to avoid court-ordered judgments and fees.

Call the Union County Circuit Court at (541)962-9500 with questions about filing a small claim.

Conflict Resolution for Eastern Oregon